Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DannaIsMyName Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Coook yourself a good meal, choose what you're going to wear tomorrow, if you're a girl do you nails, do braid your hair, have a nice hot bubble bath A complete spa day just for yourself! Maybe once you're done that make yourself some popcorn, watch a movie while snuggling warm blankets! :D
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Netflixs!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 27, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mmresd View Post
    Netflixs!!!!!!!!!!
    Love Netflixs. I only wish they would get newer movies. Also, I highly recommend that no one watches "The Human Centipede". Not only horribly done, but it still gives me the cringes months after I almost watched the whole thing (couldn't get through it all, it made me ill).

But, if you're into a mad scientist sewing people together, and can stomach the thought of being in the middle of a sewn together 3 people "project", and can handle the thought of what you'd be eating (which they do delve into), etc. then go for it. If that doesn't turn your stomach, I hear that "The Human Centipede 2" is out, and even more disgusting then the first. I'll pass though.

Also, don't watch "Marley and me". Great movie, but you'll cry buckets. Just thinking about it, and our recent loss, is making me tear up right now. Bad idea if you're sad.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Lols. I didn't know this thread is still active, 3 years ago =P Ahhh the good old times. I've just about seen every movie on netflix. They indeed should update their movies more frequently!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Since others are still posting to this thread Im going to jump in. One thing depending on where you live. You may want to consider a new hobby like astronomy. You can start with binoculars and work your way up from there. You would be surprised and amazed at what you can see just with your own eyes and a little help from optics. Soon your appreciation of the universe will start filling your head and your knowlage will start expanding quickly. The fun part is that almost everyone enjoys looking at the stars and with your new hobby they can have a personal tour of the skys. It's a conversation starter for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex seen me on Friday [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so I'm in a local restaurant / bar. Having a drink before I go to work at a bar. So I'm in this bar about to go to work at my bar "confusing lol" and one of my ex girlfriend comes up and tells me she is there. I look at my buddy and say "dude we gotta go" he said why and I said we just go to...

Just so you know its FRIDAY. [ 3 Answers ]

A Good Pun is Its Own Reword - A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking. - Dijon vu - the same mustard as before. - Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death. - A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Friday Night Lights, Heroes [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me if they know of Friday Night Lights And Heroes being done for the season??? Thanks :p

No plans Friday night [ 11 Answers ]

Thursday morning my girlfriend tells me she forgot to tell me about her company picnic this Friday. For employees only. Basically gets to go to a park for the whole afternoon. No work just hang outside all afternoon and play games, eat and just socialize. Later in the afternoon my girlfriend...

View more questions Search