Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUNSHINE05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Exterior stucco
    Apply stucco on the bottom of a bay window what needs to been done so mud doesn't fall off ?
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Oct 8, 2006, 09:28 PM
    You need to install wire lathe first, then a "scratch" coat of mortar, then the finish coat.
    muckit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 11:47 AM

Stucco patch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Leaks to Outside Stucco Wall [ 3 Answers ]

I have been reading the forums regarding leaky shower drain in a fiberglass enclosure and PVC drain pipe with much interest. My problem is that after a lengthy shower the stucco on the outside wall below my second floor shower gets damp and moisture appears to run out of an outside light...

Hampton Bay exterior lighting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay exterior porch light fixture with a sticker that reads: Use only A19 bulb 100 watts maximum. My question is: Can I use a compact fluorescent bulb 14watts? Thank you

AC exterior overflow drain [ 3 Answers ]

I have noticed that there is warm water streaming out of my outside overflow drain. I have not had my AC on for weeks, so why is warm water flowing from the drain on the exterior of the home? Thanks!

Stucco continues to fall off [ 2 Answers ]

On the North side of my house the stucco continues to fall off. I had the whole house restuccoed 4 year ago and since then I've had 4 different companies try to repair. The area is approx 12 x 15 where the stucco won't stick. There used to be a water softener on that side of the house where a...

View more questions Search