Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 01:50 PM
    Table for in swimming pool
    I have searched and searched, but can't find a small table to actually put in my swimming pool. I know they used to make them, my husbands family had one.

I have found a couple for $500-900.00 but they all came with chairs and umbrellas. I just need the table.

I'm thinking about making one out of PVC pipe, with slits or holes in the pipe, so the water would fill and stay on the bottom of the pool.

Any suggestions? :)

Don't run away, throw in your 2 cents. :D
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 07:14 PM

Have u asked store to order u just table?

Get name of manufacturer and order it direct.

Chuck
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 08:02 PM
    No, the table was from when he was growing up, they no longer have the house.

We don't know the manufacturer, we only know that it used to exist, it might be a retro thing, maybe I'll try that. Looking up retro.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming pool top rails [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 21” round above ground pool and the top rails are rusting through. The rust is falling in the pool. I put the pool up about four years ago. It was given to me from a friend who said he only used it for one year, then moved and took the pool with him intending to put it back up but never...

Min pin puppy go swimming in my pool [ 3 Answers ]

MY MIN PIN IS 3 1/2 years old can I take her in my swimming pool with me?

Electricity in my swimming pool [ 9 Answers ]

When you are standing in my in ground swimming pool, and your hands are wet, and you touch the hand rail you feel a mild shock. When you stand in my swimming pool and put your tongue on the handrail it resembles putting your tongue on a nine volt battery. There is another handrail in the deep end...

Swimming Pool [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a peanut shaped pool 20x40 (3-8ft.) with a water fall in the middle and 4 deck jets. Two in each corner. Iam thing 2 skimmers and 4 returns? Also I would need an auto water leveler and suction for cleaning system. Looking for a drawing on how to plumb. There is no heater or spa. 2...

View more questions Search