Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    archaic20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 10:43 AM
    80's Possible Anime Movie
    I watched a movie when I was a little kid that was probably an anime movie that I really enjoyed. The protagonist of the story watched as her parents and entire village's inhabitants were turned into human bricks. After a while, the human bricks began walking and traveling to a central location to build a mega castle. The protagonist met a few creatures along the way to try to get her parents back and save not only her village but the entire world from the scourge that was making the human bricks. The movie was an epic journey, that ended with the protagonist discovering that the antagonist was an old toy that somehow came to life and sought revenge on the entire world for some reason I cannot remember.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 02:42 PM

Sounds like it must be my old enemy Unico: In the Magic Island. Will I never be rid of him?

UNICOOO!
    archaic20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 12:23 AM

That's it!! Thank you so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's anime style movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a movie that was on either showtime or hbo in the mid 1980's. It was about a brother and sister that looked human, but they had wings. The other main character was human, in his late teens and was selected to pilot this robot that looked similar in style to Voltron. ...

Unknown 80's anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title to an anime movie aired in the united states on cable (possibly Disney, maybe one of the "special delivery" programs on Nick, or even possibly on a movie channel). The only details I can recall about the show are: The hero drove a sleek sports car, that would enter the...

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

80's Anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey,hope someone knows what I am thinking of here. I have been getting these memories of an old animated Anime movie,or at least I think it was Anime,and I believe it was from the early or mid 80's,but I cannot remember the name of it. The story is basically about a boy who has grown up,and...

View more questions Search