Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie75 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 09:57 AM
    As my house got a ghost
    Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the wall then he got of the chair and went behind another chair which its not like him to do that I put him on my knee and he ran into the kitchen I picked him up and put him on my knee he wouldn't move then he was stirring at the wall with the pics on and his tail was moveing I am just woundering if there is any thing in the house or whether the cat as seen something its not like the cat to stir at the wall and 4 his tail to move like it did last night I've had the kettle switch its self on what ever my son heard it scared him he as heard some 1 walking on the stairs and some 1 say sh .:)
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jun 5, 2009, 10:16 AM

Yes its possibly a spirit in your home. Children and animals are very sensitive to spirits/ghosts whatever you wish to call them. This doesn't mean that they will hurt you, 9 times out of ten and usually around children, it's just spirit children come to play, and attract your attention. They are usually connected to the house.

If you are worried about this at all and want them to move on, the best thing would be to seek out a medium or somebody that can do a house clearance for you, this way they can ask them what they want and move them on if your not happy with them being there. They are probably completely harmless.

You can also ask them yourself to move on, say a prayer and ask that they be taken to the light.
    psychickid Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 9, 2009, 12:39 AM
    Okay I am a 16 year old telepathic claravoyant psychic my sister who is also a psychic is 10 years old she doesn't really experence as much as I do but as the person before me has said that children and animals are more sinsitive to supernatural penomina maybe the spirit is trying to tell him something and hauntings aren't neccisarily connected to a house they can also be connected to a perason as well so I don't know how to really put this but you child may in fact be a psychic because usually a lot of children start developing their gifts at this age I developed my actually when I was younger around 5 years old to be exact well tell him to keep a journal of the things he hears this child spirit say he may have seen her before he reported this to you or maybe after because if in fact it is a child spirit they are verry persistent and will continue to try to get his attention and as for your cat I hope not to raise too much alarm but they act that way when a negative entiy is around them and that is almost inevitably the case with child spirits coming around useually they have someone else with them some one who is not so nice the other spirit the one your cat saw could have also be the child spirit I have a cat and there is a child spirit named Ruthy here and she always goes up to Ruthy she only acts up if something I would say more mean comes around. Okay if you have any more questions you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

How do I get a ghost into my house? [ 36 Answers ]

my life has been boring for about 5-7 years now... I want to know how 2 get a ghost into my house so I won't b so darn bored! =l I litrily put myself to sleep and I'm a 13 yr old kid that is looking for something 2 do instead of showing of my mustles like most people do around my age and start...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search