Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vso822 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 11:06 AM
    International marrige
    I am a international student from Hong Kong. I am now holding a student Visa F-1 visa. I have recently been engaged to an American born citizen. I want to know how marriage will effect my visa. And if and how I can be considered a resident of america. Is there difference between resident and citizen.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2006, 01:20 AM
    You need to get all the information you can for this such as going to the American Embassy.

I hope you are marrying her for the right reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Business [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Please tell me in detail about the dumping of discarded technology and goods. Thank You

International Harmonization... [ 3 Answers ]

"International harmonization will improve the Reporting of Financial Statements throughout the world." - Do anyone of you know where I can get the answer of it? Any website link would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation...

Would you recommend marrige [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 will finish school next year Still living with my mother and brother and now fiancé in ny My mother just recently got a divorce with my father I was born in poland and have lived there for the first 10 years of my life She is 28 and not a us citizen so that is one of the reason we want...

Marrige for Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know I've applied for immigration petion through my brother who is a citizen but I am engaged to get married to a US citizen also. Here is my ? If I get married will it afect the application that is ongoing with my brother?

View more questions Search