Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanillaginger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2003, 03:18 AM
    Purchasing the right tread mill
    I'm looking to purchase a treadmill. It would be for exercise and fun; I'm in shape and don't need to lose weight. What should I look for while shopping around? What's the difference between the motorized treadmills and the manual treadmills I've seen? Thanks.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 13, 2003, 10:16 AM
    purchasing the right tread mill
    Hi Ginger, I have a manual treadmill while the girlfriend has a motorized one. I have used both. Hers you set to the speed you feel comfortable with and hold on to the rails and walk or run behind it. Mine on the other hand gives you a work out just to keep it going. The resistance is controlled by the incline. In short if you want a easy controlled work out get a motorized treadmill, but if you're serious and want a workout that makes you burn get a manual. Good luck, Tom ::)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purchasing a new computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old computer that continues to work okay but have the opportunity to purchase a new one. Is this a good idea? I have been given a lot of software that I am not able to use on my computer as the OS is so old. My current computer is a HP Pavilion with Windows 98 SE, a 500 mh...

View more questions Search