Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dahlisaskhelp Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Password to unlock BT90 Motorola Sprint cellphone
    Need password to unlock BT90 Motorola Sprint cellular phone that I found 3 weeks ago
    I would like to hook it up since I already am a sprint customer and I lost my phone at the mall 4 weeks ago I need to activate this cellphone but unable to unlock it, do not know the password to be able to get in. Do I need to decode it or how may I be able to reset it?
    Please help!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 06:44 AM

It may be lost or stolen.
    Don't know if you can find phone and have it activated?
    I think you may get it activated due to their need for more accounts?(Money)

Jun 5, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    It may be lost or stolen.
    Don't know if you can find phone and have it activated?
    I think you may get it activated due to their need for more accounts?(Money)
    Why are you asking me a question please don't waste my time I need answers okay and you did not help so please do not ask me stupid questions.!
    bedford2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:34 AM

This maybe dumb sense you said you found it... but by any chance you know the mobile number (maybe it says it when you turn it on) the unlock is usually the last four of the number. Unless the previous owner manually set another one!
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dahlisaskhelp View Post
    why are you asking me a question please dont waste my time I need answers okay and you did not help so please do not ask me stupid questions.!!!
    Try this:
    http://www.gsm-unlock.com/unlock/unlock-motorola.html
    Sounds Like, You want to use someone's property for your own, might supposed to turn it in.
    Would be nice if someone turned yours in, or would it be OK for the finder of your phone to keep it.
    Bringing it to a provider may reveal it is stolen.
    It could be a legitimate find of a phone that no one needed anymore. Good Luck
    Not turning it in could be considered "Possesion of Stolen Property"? This doesn't appear to be your case.

Jun 5, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando View Post
    Try this:
    GSMUNLOCK Unlock Motorola cell phone, obtain subsidy password, unlocking code, unlock motorola v3, v3i, v3x, v3xx, razr, razr2, rizr, rokr, slvr, krzr, v6, v8, v9, Q9h, L2, L6, L7, U6, U9, Z3, Z9, E1, E8, w377
    Sounds Like, You want to use someones property for your own, might supposed to turn it in.
    Would be nice if someone turned yours in, or would it be OK for the finder of your phone to keep it.
    Bringing it to a provider may reveal it is stolen.
    It could be a legitimate find of a phone that no one needed anymore. Good Luck
    Not turning it in could be considered "Possesion of Stolen Property"? This doesn't appear to be your case.
    Perhaps your right but I actually paid someone for the phone because my son who is 13 year old lost his phone and not the first time and I don't feel secure when he is not at range to be reached and visa versa and not that it is any of your business to know this much info. But to answer the question which I am requesting. Once I am able to unlock the phone may I be able to contact the owner if and I say if I decide to do so . So please if you do not know the answer to my simple request. Keep your concerns to yourself and do not waste my time which you do not know the WHOLE Situation that has nothing to do with my question? My God People are just so easy to pass Judgement!! But Gee Thank you for being such a concern citizen.

Have a great Day! Surfing The Internet ! That is what your doing? Right? Right...

Jun 5, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bedford2009 View Post
    This maybe dumb sense you said you found it... but by any chance you know the mobile number (maybe it says it when you turn it on) the unlock is usually the last four of the number. Unless the previous owner manually set another one!
    That's just it it immediately goes to unlock so that is why I am here asking for info thinking I would get a straight answer instead I am being to questioned.
    What gives is this a counseling agency or is this a site where I may be a to get the answer I am asking.

As to your questions how the muck do I know? If she or he previous "owner" manually set another?? What password ? And what do you mean when you say last four numbers? Of what?
    Do u mean the phone number of phone ?would be able to help? Hmmm... interesting...
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 01:24 PM

From the start, I have had a problem finding a manual. Keeps bringing up a Battery, no phone. Either that is the Battery Model number, or they don't want people to have easy access to User Manuals, in which case the're jerks, It takes valuable time from them helping all other help calls.
    Not dealing with the manual would give better overall Performance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock a motorola w377 phone [ 3 Answers ]

I am just wondering if any one has any ideas of how to unlock a mobile phone without having to pay and what softwares are good to use for motorola w377

Motorola W375 unlock o2 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I nedd the subsidy code for Motorola w375. Could anyone help me find the subsidy code for a motorola W375 locked to the o2 network, or tell me where can I download the software to unblokc this cell phone. Thanks.

Unlock code for motorola w375 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Can any body tel me what is the unlock code for motorola w375 pleeeesss

Unlock a Motorola VE240 [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what I did but somehow the phone got locked!! Does anyone know how to unlock a motorola ve240? The 000000 code does not work on this model phone ! Thank you in advance

I am want to know how to unlock a ringtone on a sprint palm centro? [ 1 Answers ]

I am want to know how to unlock a ringtone on a sprint palm centro?

View more questions Search