Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student007 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Case Analysis
    Does anyone know any sites that can give me a some info on accounting cases, as well as some of the possible scenarios/issues that one may encounter in them?
    student007 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Maybe it would be better to ask more specific questions regarding cases. When, if ever, would a firm benefit from using a more cash-based accounting system?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Character analysis [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the truth about this person whose birthdate is 13 November 1978. Her initials are N.V. What sort of relationship will I share with her. My birthdate is 27November 1957.

Ratio Analysis [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me please with this question? The lenders of X have asked you to prepare the following ratios for the company from their comparative financial statements. They are concerned about Soukup’s ability to continue as a going concern. The ratios are as follows: Year 2003 ...

Need help with a dream analysis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am usually do pretty well with analyzing my dreams but I hit a wall today with one of my dreams last night and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Basically, I was going to have sex with one of my friends but I didn't see anything. The dream just skips to us dressing and I felt...

View more questions Search