Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thejokerparty Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 07:57 PM
    How can I keep my money safe in a bank?
    I have a couple collectors out there possibly looking for my money. So for that reason I keep it out of any bank for now.

I want my money in a bank so what are my options for keeping other peoples hands off it?

Please nobody respond with "just pay your bills" because if I could I would.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 08:01 PM

There is no legal way to "hide" money,
    If you put it in the bank, the bank runs a check on you on their system to see if you have had bounced checked or other bank issues, and that will show up for a collecter hunting you down.

Even if you put it in someone else's name, if they prove you did that to hide it, they can still come after it.

I guess put it in cash in a safety deposit box

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Stealing money from bank account [ 3 Answers ]

Recently someone I know took money from my mothers checking account via using her debit card... This happened in July of this year, 2007... He had promised to start paying the money back and has yet to do so... Is there an SOL for him in the state of Florida as I want to file charges against him......

Can bank take money out for own loan without permission? [ 4 Answers ]

I have business checking and personal checking with one bank. I had line of credit for business with personal guarranty. They took out past due payment out from my personal checking and they said they can do it by loan aggrement. But they did not notify me in addvance and they took whatever there...

Why the debt collector wants copy of bank accounts is it safe to give them pay stubs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a joint account with my dad and our bank account savings and checking is frozen my dad is the debtor the only income my dad has is his pension check and ss check. The collector has put a lien on the account and is requesting his pay stub from ss and copy of his pension check, is it safe to...

TD Took Money from my Bank - Ontario SOL [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I desperately need some help! Today TD Bank took money out of my chequing acct for a TD GM Visa I had 7 yrs ago that was written off when I was younger. I went to the bank and they told me that the last activity on the acct was in Sept 1999. Is there an SOL in Ontario, Canada? Can...

View more questions Search