Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naomi34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Last day of period had sex then next day re bleeding
    I have just finished my menstrual period on day 7 I had long sex with my boy friend. On day 8 I have began to re bleed light bright red for 5 days with no indication of stopping. Is this normal never experienced it before I am steralised therfore no pregnancy threats and sex was unprotected:o
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 08:55 PM

If you stopped and began another period again right away, it may be a hormonal imbalance. How long ago did you have your sterilization? Call your doctor because they can give you a prescription for progestin to help the period stop. They may also want to check your iron levels if the bleeding was really heavy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this my period or implantatin bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently was showing signs of pregnancy but when I went to the doctor because I thought it was something more serious after taking 2 home pregnancy tests... so I went to the doctor... they said I wasn't pregnant but I had a uti... but I was still showing signs. I was 2 weeks late then I started...

Period or Implantation Bleeding [ 7 Answers ]

My period usually starts really light and by the second day its normal. It may even come a day or two late. This month it was totally different it started as a dark bloody gush on the day it was supposed to come, I only went through about 4 light pads that day, by the second day it was more of only...

Bleeding but not my period? [ 5 Answers ]

Me & my boyfriend had sex before my period came on - it came on the next day. After my period came off we had sex the next day and the day after that. When I went to get changed for bed I noticed that there where some very pinkish/redish blood there and it definitely wasn't my period. What could...

Bleeding bet. Period, please help.. [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me guys.. I've been paranoid for the last 3 days about this.. this is the 1st time that has happened to me.. I just finished my period about 7/8 days ago then I noticed that my vaginal discharge is somewhat brownish, (the color wherein your period is about to end), it also happened the...

View more questions Search