Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkaye69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 05:43 PM
    Need a hand finding a 90s dance/house song
    Have been looking for this song for about 2 years and its doing my head in lol
    It's a house/dance song ,don't know much of the song , in fact all I know is "waikiki (2 sec pause) waikiki " < repeated
    Lol any help is appreciated , thanks in advanced jay...
    jkaye69 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2009, 06:15 PM
    I have now found the song lol.. its by mighty dub kats - magic carpet ride
    Thanks to anyone that tried to help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s dance/house song - "waikiki." [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm looking for the title and artist of a mid-late 90s dance / house music song. It sounds a bit latin with a heavy base line, lyrics sound like "Wai ki ki ki, Waikiki" I've been looking forever for this one! Thanks!

Who sings the song with these lyrics (house/dance music)? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the song with chrous lyrics "Oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out this way, oh yesterday, who would have thought it would turn out"... late 08 (not sure if a remix of older song) but it's awesome. Female vocal. What is it? :confused:

Song search: dance, old house [ 4 Answers ]

On MTV 'THE BOX' around lates 1990's a kind of techno break beat dance track/video was featured. It has chase scenes in it on a council estate and a girl singing with a computer generated face. It was called 'The Chase' by Transatlantic Ocean Waves' but I can't find the track anywhere. ...

Looking for a name/artisits of the dance/house song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I heard this song and I cannot find what is the name of it. It is dance or house and it has these lyrics "we are going out tonight, to make us feel ok" there are some other lyrics, but this line is repeated many times.. maybe not the exact words though. It's driving me crazy! Please...

View more questions Search