Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xist2spire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 03:11 PM
    A bump below my head, on shaft, where I was cut
    I've had this bump a few times and I rubbed it off and it went away usually in a day. It appeared again after I had protected sex and I rubbed it later than night and in the morning I noticed it was back. It kind of looks like its on the vein. The location is right below the head to the left on my foreskin where I was cut when I was circumsized. When I don't stretch my penis out it looks fine except my penis is a little wider but whenever I stretch it out and I feel it its like an enlarged vein and it cam move around just a little bit. Kind of like tissue or osmething I don't know. I know its not a wart though
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 09:08 PM

Unfortunately we cannot give you an accurate diagnosis for this over the internet. How do you know it's not a wart? Make an appt with your doctor so he/she can do a full workup and find out what the bump is exactly. The fact that it's "rubbing" off and reappearing is alarming and you should get it checked immediately to rule out the possibility of any STDs.
    MYDEARFRIEND Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2009, 03:42 AM

Go see a penis doctor as you might do more damage to yourself if you keep rubbing them off. I am no doc but it might have to do with friction of the penis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a red bump on the shaft of my penis. [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I developed a red bump on my penis it doesn't hurt unless I touch it and it won't pop and I don't think its an std cause I only have sex with one person its kind of developed a white head and looks like a big zit but I don't know if I should pop it what should I do?

Small bump under head on shaft of penis [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I am 26 years old and for the last little while have had a small pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis on the right hand side just under the head. It does not hurt and I don t think it is anything I had a phisically I couple of years ago and the doctor said everything was cool but...

Small Bump Above Penis Shaft [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I am a virgin. I discovered a small bump about 1 cm across right above the shaft of my penis about 1 week ago. It has not shown any growth. The area's colour is also slightly red/purple. I am of Indian nationality. Need some advice.

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search