Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Turbojock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 12:22 PM
    'NDSTray.exe' file in MSConfig - Startup file
    In the MSConfig system configuration utility tray, at the startup tab, what is the NDSTray.exe file checked for?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 4, 2009, 12:25 PM
    This should explain it for you: NDSTray.exe Windows process - What is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to clean entries in startup tab of MSCONFIG [ 2 Answers ]

After u run msconfig, the screen which comes up has a tab "Startup". I want to clean all the entries left behind by the uninstalled softwares.How can this be done?

Windows will not startup, BOOT.ini file obscured [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, My issue is one of dual partitions... or was anyway. I had the problem where every time I started my computer it would make me select an operating system to start. The choices would be Windows XP Home, or Windows XP Setup. Almost as if I had windows already on one partition, and...

Deleting things from msconfig startup [ 5 Answers ]

I have a compaq computer, running windows xp, and using internet explorer. I've gone to msconfig and unchecked several programs so they won't load at start up. Some of them have loaded up again so what I want to know is it OK to delete the programs from msconfig that have no check mark in the box...

Commands in the Startup menu in the MSCONFIG command [ 4 Answers ]

Would anyone please explain to me what these commands do, plus if it's possible, what consequence is going to happen if I cancel anyone of them from the startup menu. By the way, I have a toshiba laptop with XP home edition. Startup Item-------- Command NDSTray ------ ...

Svchost.exe?  And startup but not in startup file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Can you tell me what svchost.exe is? I'm always getting a box saying it has generated errors and will be closed. Also, a lot of things start up without being in the startup file. Where does the computer get the command to start those things up? The registry or somewhere else? ...

View more questions Search