Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaspumpkin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 10:08 PM
    Trying To Lose Weight.
    Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Any weight loss plan MUST start with calories: How many go in and how many go out. You can eat as healthy as you want, and do all the right exercizes - but if you have more going in than going out, you won't lose weight. Browse this weight loss board and you'll find several decent calorie counting sites referred to.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Oct 8, 2006, 07:01 AM
    Walking is one of the best ways to help loose weight. If you walk each day and watch your calorie intake you will loose weight. A friend of mine quit eating deserts and breads and walked and lost 30 pounds in 2 months.
    Aleksandra Adamiak Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaspumpkin
    Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)
    Hi, I had the same problem. I wanted to loose some kilos quick and without any effort. I decided not to eat after 6 pm (breakfast and lunch/dinner only) and I eliminated sugar from my menu - also sweets of course - and believe me it really worked. I lost 6 kilos in a month.
    gymnast6394 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Exercise and watching what you eat. Simple as that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose A LOT of weight [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sheena and in last two years I have gained about 90lbs,I swear I gain like 2lbs a week and my eating habits aren't that bad. I recently got a gym membership and have been going every day and I also ride my horse every day. I need some advise on what to get at the grocery store...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose...

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

View more questions Search