Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emk8t Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2006, 09:06 PM
    Son's Tamagotchi virtual pet thingy
    PLease forgive me if I get this wrong... it is being explained to me by my 7 year old who has hijacked my computer.

Here's the deal... he has a Tamagatchi toy. He makes sure he feeds it, plays with it, and it even poops and he has to clean it up. He also logs online to Tamagotchitown.com and plays with other virtual pets and plays games, gets food, earns points, wins stuff for his little tama. Online, at tamagatchitown.com, there is a spot where you can "meet the king", but you need a password first. The "help" screen says you have to "donate" a minimum of 5000 points to the king in order to get a password. He earned the points by winning games on his tamagotchi, and donated 5000 points. He then received the password. However, I was driving and unable to pull over on the Interstate so we could make sure he got the password written down. He tried to write it down, but must have written it down wrong, cause when we got home and he tried it, he was crushed to find out it didn't work. He can't remember if it was a "5" or a "3" or a "1" etc. I was unable to find anywhere on the toy where the password may be saved. He earned more points, and donated now 10,732 points to the king, but he has not received another password to meet the "king".

Anyone have a Tamagotchi and know how to retrieve this password?

Thanks.

Kt
    ilovejohncena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 03:41 PM
    You have to give him all your money and then he will give you all the password:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help improve my son's reading... [ 18 Answers ]

My son is 10 yrs old and now in the 5th grade. He has always struggled with reading but I'm worried that he is not improving well enough. I don't want him to have a hard time, as he gets older work will get harder. Are there any suggestions of workbooks, games, or programs that are a sure thing...

My son's father, visitation, etc [ 11 Answers ]

I have so many questions and concerns right now, I don't even know what to do anymore! First off, my ex-boyfriend and I have a child together. I recently moved out of his house, and back in with my parents. We were never married, so I know that means that I have sole custody of our son. I'm...

Son's alleged suicide [ 6 Answers ]

My son allegedly committed suicide in February, 2006. However, two days after his death, it just "popped" into my head that the local police had found my son in the park in the dark! The local police KNEW MY SON very well, and did not like each other. Although he was respectful to them, if he was...

Please Protect Your Children... It Is Not A Thingy.. [ 1 Answers ]

:( I am really new to this site but I just read something that made me nuts. A parent referred to his or her son's penis as a thingy and was quite relieved to find out that "doing wierd things" aka masturbating did not guarantee that the five year old would grow up to be a pervert. My God there is...

My [ 2 Answers ]

My son has recently become engaged. At a time when he and his fiancée should be happy and planning their future, he has become unemployed and his fiancee's mother has had a major stroke and is presently hospitalized. What do you see in his near future as far as employment and wedding plans? His...

View more questions Search