Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amspnts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 12:47 AM
    2 week old kittens swollen shut eye
    I have a 2 week old kitten that one of its eyes is just opened and the other one is very swollen shut and has crusty stuff on the eyelid what can I do?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2009, 03:58 AM

You need to get the kitten to the vet right away for medication!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One puffy eye, that seems to be swollen shut [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has a really swollen eye that she won't open. I tried getting her to and she flinched her head away. What can I do? Does she need to go to the vet? Is there anything I can do at home first?

Mom cats teats swollen, nursing kittens not deficating. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a mom cat (Church) and she had four kittens on 03/21/2008. On April 7th I had taken one of the kittens to the vet because I noticed she had labored breathing and she was not nursing. She started gasping for air, shook a little, and died in my hands before the Dr. was even able to see her. ...

3 week old kittens eyes is shut [ 1 Answers ]

My three week old kitten's eye is shut... there is no discharge and the eyes was open the other day... she is also shaking a lot... please someone help because I reallt don't have money for the vet

2 week old kittens [ 6 Answers ]

I have some 2 week old kittens and they have fleas,How do I get rid of the fleas without hurting them?:

5 week old kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I got these kittens from this lady and they are only 5 weeks old! I think this is too young for them to be away from the mother am I right or wronge the lady gave them to me and told me they drink water and stuff but they don't. They eat fine but what should I do to get them to drink water?

View more questions Search