Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBugg2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2003, 05:54 AM
    Difficult shopping for shorts
    Hi. I'm a 16-year-old girl who has to go buy shorts this summer due to the location of a summer camp. I don't usually wear shorts, though; I have short legs with large, muscly calfs and big thighs I'm not proud of showing off. (I'm 5'3" and about 130 lbs.) But when I am coerced to buy shorts, like now, I almost always run into difficulty finding shorts that fit right and look good. A large derriere but a small waistline doesn't help, either, seeing as things that "pass" my butt are too large for my waste. Any suggestions (brands, styles) that are appropriate for me? Thanks.?
    plaidoe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2003, 08:43 AM
    Difficult shopping for shorts
    Hi there!

I do not have the same leg problem, but I am in a similar boat in size. I am 5'4" and about 140 lbs.. I have also had 3 kids and am lazy enough that the belly hasn't gone away. I am only 25 so I do worry about the shorts thing.

I find that if I wear longer shirts that cover the waist that that helps with my tummy area. As for the legs I would think that maybe a longer pair of shorts would be helpful. What about capri pants? You can find those in lighter material so they are comfortable in the heat.

I hope this helps. I know it is late, but maybe a help for the rest of the year or next summer. Let me know how it goes!

Holl

Ideas (?):

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.co...ls.asp?attr=58

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.co...ls.asp?attr=60

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00008IHEN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult Question? [ 4 Answers ]

I`ve put some serious information together in that I find science, Mathematics Religion and spirituality have been manipulated. This has far reaching effects on what governments are trying to sell us as "New Technology". The basis of which is non-lethal weapon systems and mind control. Despite...

Very difficult hacking/virus problem [ 5 Answers ]

Question - Very difficult hacking/virus problem. My computer is suffering a lot of crashes etc, especially when on the internet. This is what happened... I received an e-mail said to be from paypal saying that I had been registered etc. As that wasn't true I opened it to read it. That's...

Shopping carts [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know how to create shopping carts and how to make sure it is secure for credit cards? Is this something that I will have to go to the people that offer the service for credit and debit? I have seen that pay pal offers the ablity to create the shopping carts but is there...

Online shopping [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the reliability and customer satisfaction of international online shopping websites ( australia & england ) :-/

Difficult surfing [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know what would cause this problem: I log on to the internet, and surf around for about 15min to 1/2 hour, everything is very, though a little slow. Then I start getting "page not found errors" and other similar errors for sites that I know exist, though I know I am still logged on. ...

View more questions Search