Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reverga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 06:38 PM
    recurrence relations
    A country uses as currency coins with values of 1 peso, 2 pesos, 5 pesos, and 10 pesos and bills with values of 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, and 100 pesos. Find a recurrence relation for the number of ways to pay a bill of n pesos if the order in which the coins and bills are paid matters.
    rajatadroit158 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 05:04 AM
    a(n)=a(n-1)+a(n-2)+2a(n-5)+2a(n-10)+a(n-20)+a(n-50)+a(n-100)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interracial relations [ 13 Answers ]

How do people feel about interracial relationships.

I don't have good relations with my sis in law. [ 1 Answers ]

Now she is coming to stay with us. What to do.I m feeling down as my previous experiences are not good with her.:(

Married man and girlfriend relations [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am married man of 36yrs with wife 34yrs and kid 9yrs. I love my wife and kid. But I have my girlfriend (GF) of 27 too. I have not touched my girlfriend till now as she is virgin and is ready to be my second wife and ready to accept my wife as her sister and agrees to live in the family and...

Melanoma recurrence [ 6 Answers ]

One year ago at the age of 40 I was diagnosed with nodular melanoma on lower calf, The pathology report determined the size to be 1.5 mm and on the Breslow Scale a stage 4. I had wide excision surgery and a sentinel node biopsy. Mercifully, no cancer had traveled to the nodes. My question is...

View more questions Search