Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trainsareok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Hp a1560n monitor stays dark
    Is there a known problem with hp a1560n pcs where the monitor stays dark on boot up or after hibernation? The monitor works fine with a different PC.
    matty1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Have you tried the HPa1560n on a different monintor? Sounds like a PC problem rather than the monitor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Heating element stays on after drum stops [ 8 Answers ]

To stop the dryer we often open the door. When I open the door the drum stops turning. The heating element remains on. If I turn the timer to off the heating elelment will go off. If I set the timer to on the heating element starts immediately before pushing the button to start the drum. What...

In the dark [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a very unusual problem with my home. We just moved in 2 months ago and there were no problems with the side. In our bedroom we had a TV, cable box, clock radio and one light. For the last two months everything was working. Now for what ever reason all the power in bedroom and the...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

View more questions Search