Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leyva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 04:29 PM
    How to get a ged free and fast
    Yes I need help I need to get my ged free and fast:)
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

Jun 3, 2009, 07:48 PM

If you join the National Guard they will help you get it. You could also look into state sponsored programs.
    tennesseegril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2009, 06:41 AM

What I need to do
    derrick ramond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 10:34 AM
    If I don't have a high school deploma or ged how is free then
    HisAlways Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Your just going to have to go to your nearest job center, or JVS and take a practice test, (which is free) if you pass the practice test, you can automatically take the GED without having to pay for it. If you fail the GED and have to re-take it, you have to pay money, And take classes that will help you pass the GED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

How fast is too fast to fall in love? [ 5 Answers ]

Met what I thought to be my soul mate 3 years ago. It was love at first site. However, our business relationship prohibited us from dating for a few years. We would see each other on occasion at company functions and spend time with each other in person or communicate via email or phone. We had...

How Fast Is To Fast in A Relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

I just met this girl about 1-2 weeks ago. On the16 we started going out. But I don't know what to do and if I do something I am afraid it is to fast. What should I do? How should I do it? When should I do it Help. I'm lost!! -wes

View more questions Search