Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yearbook_nerd26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Are industrial ear peircings safe and do they hurt?
    I thinking about getting my industrial peirced and I was wondering if anyone has had any problems with it. Also I was wondering how bad it hurt? I have gotten tattooed before and was wondering the pain compared to the getting a tattoo. I would appreciate an information.
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Jun 3, 2009, 03:34 PM

I would get a tattoo again any day over my industrial again... my industrial hurt like hell. I passed out cold... but I also have a very low pain tolerance!!
    ooies Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2009, 11:31 PM
    I got an industrial done, and it did hurt, quite a bit. But it wasn't unbearable. It was kind've like an "oh ... ow... omg ow!!" by the time you get to the OMG part its already halfway done =) it seriously takes about 30 seconds. Afterwards its just a mild throbbing, and it remains that way until it heals. I would advise you use bactine anytime you go into your bathroom. For any reason. The more you clean it the better off it will be and the faster it will heal.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2009, 07:21 AM

This probably going to sound silly but can someone clarify for me what an "industrial piercing" is?

We tend to use different term in Australia :)
    ooies Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    This probably going to sound silly but can someone clarify for me what an "industrial piercing" is?

We tend to use different term in Australia :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snake bite (lip peircings) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want to get a snakebite under my lip. But I have questions about it first before I have it done. Will it look right on a girl? Will it hurt a lot? Should I have stud or rings? What age can you have them done? Because I'm still at school I'm not aloud to do it yet but I will be...

Surface peircings [ 16 Answers ]

Ello all I want to get surface piercings on my chest near my collar bone ( I believe looks hot hehe ) but my bro reckons going to kill lol Has anyone eva had it done or no of it being done? How much does it hurt I have a high pain tolerance I believe lol already got bunch of holes and couple of...

Any tips on nose peircings? [ 1 Answers ]

I asked my mom if I could peirce my nose and she agreed so she;s going to help me do it but I just wanted to see if there we're any good ways to go about it. We bought a peircing needle sterilizer and a nose stud. She just thinks it would be a good idea to ask about it?

My peircings [ 5 Answers ]

Hey its me again OK so I have my ear lobes pierced like 2 times in ech lobe and I just got my cartilage pierced and I'm trying to figure out what the name of a certain type of earring is could you help me please This is what it looks like O-------O ...

Peircings [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What peircings do you have?

View more questions Search