Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZOLTAN123 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Can you tell me the name of a sci-fi show
    Hello does anybody know the name of a sci-fi show which was in black and white probaby 50s or 60s it was about a guy in a rocket suit and it always left a great cliffhanger at the end of each eposide .I thought it was called the rocket man but can't find anything about it on the net.can anybody help please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 3, 2009, 01:51 PM
    Sounds like King of the Rocket Men (1949) from RKO pictures.
    I love those old series.

More info here: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/r/rocketmn.htm
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Maybe Ultraman

Ultraman on TV.com - Free Full Episodes & Clips, & Show Info
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 08:41 PM

Captain Midnight.

Captain Midnight: The Human Bullet - TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

What Tv show is this ? [ 4 Answers ]

What was the show where it was on a kids channel, and there was a big yellow frog with I think orange spots and they called him polly wog or something and he lived on an island, with a jamacan family ? I really need to remember lol

That 70s show [ 2 Answers ]

How many seasons of that 70s show were there?

Looking for 80s TV show [ 11 Answers ]

I am looking for a 1985 TV show on DVD or Video. It was called (saban's) Grimms Fairy tales, and I think it was aired on nickelodeon. I know it is japanese animation versions of the fairy tales. It also went by the name Grimm's Masterpiece Theatre. I am looking for any type of VHS or DVD version of...

View more questions Search