Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david123456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 11:12 AM
    There was strong love
    In my recent posting I shared that my girlfriend was showing no affection whatsoever and her and I sat down and started to discuss this. We found out that we both loved each other at the same level her affections for me were strong just as mine were for her , we were on the same page. What we couldn't find out was what happen to her strong love for love for me it seems as I keep growing in love but not her. My ? Is what happen?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 01:02 PM

Please keep all questions relating to the same issue in the same thread, so that we can follow all the facts and give you better responses:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-360199.html

How can she love you at the same level if you keep loving her more but she doesn't?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Heart - How do I stay strong even though I'm hurting & b strong to stop call him? [ 37 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I were together for over 3++years. Every time we get into an argument or fight he wants to break up. I am so confused and broken. He doesn't seem to care about me. He would turn his phone off for days and I always call him back and he told me so many times that he doesn't want the...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

True Love or Just strong feeling? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I fell in love with this girl and we were together for 1 year then now that I am at college we have this year apart and we are not together. I want to know if it is true love that I feel for her or just strong feelings. OK every time I see her my day brightens. When she smiles my heart skips...

Do you think I would come off too strong? [ 7 Answers ]

I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT. When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous,...

View more questions Search