Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerryb123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 3, 2009, 10:31 AM
    Bump on Penis
    I am a 22 year old male, I am sexually active and have had about 5 partners over the last 4-5 years. Although I did not use protection on certain occasions, I'm sure that the women I slept with were clean. For almost the past year now I have had a small (1mm approx), raised bump on the left side of my genitalia where my penis meets my scrotum. It is pinkish/white in color. I have tried popping it to no avail. This is the only bump that I have like this and was wondering what it is/could be, and how to get rid of it...

Thanks for the help!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryb123 View Post
    I am a 22 year old male, I am sexually active and have had about 5 partners over the last 4-5 years. Although I did not use protection on certain occasions, I'm sure that the women I slept with were clean.
    How are you so sure that they were "clean"? You can't tell that sort of thing just by looks. I suggest you go to a doctor ASAP and have a full checkup for STDs so they can determine what may be the cause of this bump. Sorry but we just can't diagnose that over the internet.

Jun 3, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Sorry but we just can't diagnose that over the internet.
    What do you mean you can't just diagnose that over the internet, I've read numerous different posts where people are being diagnosed improperly to the point where they are convinced they're okay and go have sex with their respective girlfriends, only to find out that they are indeed infected with something .

And to answer your question, I knew that they were clean because they TOLD me and had been checked prior. Unless my former girlfriends were lying to me then I should be okay.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 11:22 AM
    What do you mean you can't just diagnose that over the internet, I've read numerous different posts where people are being diagnosed improperly to the point where they are convinced theyre okay and go have sex with their respective girlfriends, only to find out that they are indeed infected with something .

And to answer your question, I knew that they were clean because they TOLD me and had been checked prior. Unless my former girlfriends were lying to me then I should be okay.
    If you want a diagnosis, you should make an appointment with your doctor. They will take blood if necessary and have it analyzed.

Jerry, people lie.

Maybe these girls were disease-free, maybe not.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Nicosmom is absolutely correct.

To suggest that, in the heat of the moment somebody is going to suddenly say, "oops, forgot to tell you about the STD's" is about as likely as being in the heat of the moment, and not taking two seconds to put a damn condom on.

Jun 3, 2009, 11:41 AM

You can't give me an idea of what it could be, like EVERY other post on this website?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 11:42 AM

For the exact reason you listed yourself, we aren't going to guess a diagnosis.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 11:46 AM
    What do you mean you can't just diagnose that over the internet, I've read numerous different posts where people are being diagnosed improperly to the point where they are convinced theyre okay and go have sex with their respective girlfriends, only to find out that they are indeed infected with something .

Give us a link. Who was improperly diagnosed?

If you're too foolish to get tested for STDs and would rather take a stranger's opinion as to whether you are clean or not, then you have larger issues at hand.

Jun 3, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    For the exact reason you listed yourself, we aren't going to guess a diagnosis.
    ? Don't know what your talking about... but OK...

Good to see you guys are here to help people and answer their QUESTIONS, rather than criticize for mistakes made in the past... thanks for the help NOT
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 11:47 AM
    you can't give me an idea of what it could be, like EVERY other post on this website?
    You know what buddy, make a list of all the posts where people diagnose.

Give up your attitude. Go see the doctor. Your at high risk. You need blood work. Hiv, Hep b, and other std's. Get a full physical.

We can not do any of that over the internet.

Goodbye.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 11:51 AM
    ? Don't know what your talking about...but ok....
    They're referring to you already stating that members here have improperly diagnosed people, giving them false hope. That's what leads to lawsuits, which is why we're certainly not going to tell you that you're okay.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb123
    good to see you guys are here to help people and answer their QUESTIONS, rather than criticize for mistakes made in the past....thanks for the help NOT
    No one criticized you, although you'd be doing the world a MAJOR favor by simply putting on a condom.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:06 PM

This is why people are walking around with AIDS, Herpes, and so on because they THOUGHT their partners were clean.

If your going have sex have safe sex and educate yourself about sex.

All it takes is one time and from one person to catch something. Also, you can have an unplanned pregnancy so unless your ready to be a father use a glove because it is a law (well not exactly but it is common sense).

Also, once you start having sex you should get yourself testing regularly for STD's.

How old are you because only an immature person thinks the way you do. Think with your head and not the thing swinging between your legs.

Jun 3, 2009, 12:06 PM

Just wanted an IDEA, like everyone ELSE gets around here, I'm not asking for a full diagnosis just an IDEA! JESUS you people are really accommodating...

Jun 3, 2009, 12:08 PM

Wow, I REALLY did not need to be insulted, but thanks, I really appreciate it. I've seen much worse on this message board in regards to not practicing safe sex, MUCH WORSE. But those people don't get scolded the way I just did. Must have caught you all on a bad day apparently
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:08 PM

Try Google, if you want an idea.

You are the one looking at the bump, it will be easier for you to look around online for yourself.

Jun 3, 2009, 12:10 PM

I wanted an IDEA from educated professionals NOT unreliable Google, but apparently none of you are either PROFESSIONAL or EDUCATED.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:10 PM
    just wanted an IDEA, like everyone ELSE gets around here, im not asking for a full diagnosis just an IDEA! JESUS you people are really accommodating....
    You are such a . You know what. Unless we inspect it and take a look at it. How do you expect us to have an idea what it is. You know what you keep saying that everyone else gets ideas around here. You still have not shown that claim. Just go to your doctor. Very simple really. Get your blood work, and get it checked out. If you do not than it is up to you to continue guessing what it could be instead of actually getting it checked out.

Justy also makes a good point of Google it.

Just an idea, sorry We do not have an idea what it could be but your doctor or a doctor will.

Jun 3, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Like I said before, I didn't come here to be criticized for the mistakes I made in the past.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:13 PM
    ...apparently none of you are either PROFESSIONAL or EDUCATED.
    Said the man who can't wrap his dingy.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:14 PM

We can not give you an idea.

We can't even see the bump from here (and no we do not need a picture).

You are looking at the bump, you know your symptoms, you will get better information from WebMD or other sources, as we can not possible tell you what your bump is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with a girl about 3 months ago, in 2 days after the incident, I started getting a small bump on the tip of my penis.. it has been there for almost 3 months. It doesn't hurt, it has never broken the skin or turned into a sore of any sort. The size seems to have grown a little bit, but...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and as I was taking a shower today I look down as always do to wash my penis. As I was cleaning the bottom I noticed on the right lowerside a bump. It's a little red and it sticks out. I only had sex one tyme last summer. I don't noe what it is... I think it mite be a bug bite...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry I know there are a few other threads. I found 9-10 weeks back a very small bump the size of a pin head about 1cm under the tip of my penis on the shaft. Can only be felt when erect and if you pull the skin appears white, feels hard and I'm very worrid now. Any ideas? Thanks

Penis Bump [ 3 Answers ]

Im 14 years old, never masturbate, and never had sex. I have this one bump on the left side of my penis, its looks like whitish inside and is round, it looks like its connected to my penis on the shaft. I know its nothing serious because it doesn't bother me but it look weird and it shouldn't be...

View more questions Search