Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryb123 View Post
    like i said before, I didn't come here to be criticized for the mistakes i made in the past.
    Who the is saying that you got criticized for mistakes. I am not. Just that you should check it out by a doctor and see what it is. Also get the blood work you need to make sure you are clean.

Stop putting words in peoples mouths. Stop twisting things to make yourself out to be the victim here because you are not.

It is your reaction to this that started this whole mess. Maybe you should rethink through things go back and reread the start. People were just trying to be helpful and you got all

Jack on people.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:15 PM
    wow, i REALLY did not need to be insulted, but thanks, I really appreciate it. I've seen much worse on this message board in regards to not practicing safe sex, MUCH WORSE. But those people don't get scolded the way I just did. Must have caught you all on a bad day apparently
    Nobody insulted you but just gave you the truth to what you posted. It is called a reality check. You said you practice unsafe sex and you knew they were clean but the truth of the matter is you didn't.

For example, look at Magic Johnson. If you seen him walking the street would you have thought he had HIV?
    jerryb123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 3, 2009, 12:16 PM

<https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-health/spots-penis-53886.html>
    <https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-health/hard-bump-base-penis-352008.html>
    <https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-health/small-bump-penis-shaft-16215.html>
    <https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mens-health/bump-penis-9066.html>

All I asked for was an answer similar to these... a suggestion of what it could be and suggestions of what I could do. Did not need to be insulted or humiliated. As if this isn't already hard enough for me to deal with. But thanks.

None of these people showed any pictures or were seen by any of you and you still managed to give him an IDEA of what was wrong. So why is it different for me?
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:19 PM
    I wanted an IDEA from educated professionals NOT unreliable google, but apparently none of you are either PROFESSIONAL or EDUCATED.
    Wow, and I guess your some sort of rocket scientist. Get out of the bubble your living in.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:19 PM

All I asked for was an answer similar to these....a suggestion of what it could be and suggestions of what i could do. Did not need to be insulted or humiliated. As if this isnt already hard enough for me to deal with. But thanks.

None of these people showed any pictures or were seen by any of you and you still managed to give him an IDEA of what was wrong. So why is it different for me?
    You keep going back to some other post. We are dealing with your post right now. So what is going on with you and your choices to do the right thing and go to the doctor.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:20 PM

All I asked for was an answer similar to these....a suggestion of what it could be and suggestions of what i could do. Did not need to be insulted or humiliated. As if this isnt already hard enough for me to deal with. But thanks.

Because you are too foolish to read the following posts on the very questions you linked to. Every one of those posters was told that they NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:21 PM
    wow, i REALLY did not need to be insulted, but thanks, I really appreciate it. I've seen much worse on this message board in regards to not practicing safe sex, MUCH WORSE. But those people don't get scolded the way I just did. Must have caught you all on a bad day apparently

Mistake #1 - this is not a message board.

Mistake #2 - sarcasm and insults.

Mistake on the part of the girls you are having sex with - what's their problem? Are you the only man in town?
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    You keep going back to some other post. We are dealing with your post right now. So what is going on with you and your choices to do the right thing and go to the doctor.
    That might be my fault. He made accusations of AMHD members improperly diagnosing other askers; I asked him to give me a link.

Which of course, proved everyone's point except his :)
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Two threads are from 2005, one from 2007.

The one from 2009, was an inexperienced poster who wasn't following the rules of the site, speaking off the cuff about what could be the problem.

We aren't going to make up an answer to make you feel better, so that you don't realize the seriousness of the situation, you need a doctor's exam, plain and simple.

You should be thankful that we aren't just trying to tell you what you want to hear.
    Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Because you are too foolish to read the following posts on the very questions you linked to. Each and every one of those posters was told that they NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.
    I guess he ignore that part but were the stupid ones. Go figure! ::shakes head::
    jerryb123 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Jun 3, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    A). I don't chose NOT to go to the doctor's, I don't have HEALTH INSURANCE like a good amount of Citizens of this country.

B). I do not have a job to pay for those medical bills, seeing as I just graduated college.

C). We are dealing with my post right now, but so far not one person has even given me one hint of an idea at what I could have/what it appears to be/etc.

D). I did nothing to edit any posts, I'm new here and barely know how to work this site, let alone edit a post. Nice assumption though
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:25 PM
    just wanted an IDEA, like everyone ELSE gets around here, im not asking for a full diagnosis just an IDEA! JESUS you people are really accommodating....
    Ok Jerry-- the fact is we are trying to help you. It could be herpes, genital warts, a blocked sebaceous gland, a cyst of some sort... numerous possibilities.

I advise you to go to your local Planned Parenthood clinic and they can do an STD screening there as well as give you plenty of free condoms.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:26 PM

So the anger is because you don't have insurance and can't afford the medical bills... wouldn't that have been more honest then telling us we have to diagnose you over the internet?

Try your local welfare department, find out about medical coverage for low income, possibly a Planned Parenthood or something similar will do an STD screen.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:26 PM

Okay, here's my diagnosis. You have a sexually transmitted disease. If you have sex with anyone and don't inform her you can be criminally charged.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:30 PM
    A). I don't chose NOT to go to the doctor's, I don't have HEALTH INSURANCE like a good amount of Citizens of this country.

B). I do not have a job to pay for those medical bills, seeing as I just graduated college.

C). We are dealing with my post right now, but so far not one person has even given me one hint of an idea at what i could have/what it appears to be/etc.

D). I did nothing to edit any posts, I'm new here and barely know how to work this site, let alone edit a post. Nice assumption though
    Go to your nearest emergency room at your local hospital to be seen and worry about the bill later. Or go to your nearest PlannedParenthood like NM suggested and in the meantime stop having sex.
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:34 PM
    I have yet to see a doctor that demands you pay the bill immediately. You can make small payments over time. It is NOT going to cost that much, let alone ANYTHING if you go to Planned Parenthood.

You're smart enough to graduate, yet foolish enough to have unprotected sex a number of times with a number of different women. You can't pay for an exam, how do you think you'd support a child if you got someone pregnant?

C). We are dealing with my post right now, but so far not one person has even given me one hint of an idea at what I could have/what it appears to be/etc.
    Actually, they have. You've had an attitude the entire time. I'm beginning to wonder how any woman actually wanted to have sex with you in the first place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with a girl about 3 months ago, in 2 days after the incident, I started getting a small bump on the tip of my penis.. it has been there for almost 3 months. It doesn't hurt, it has never broken the skin or turned into a sore of any sort. The size seems to have grown a little bit, but...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and as I was taking a shower today I look down as always do to wash my penis. As I was cleaning the bottom I noticed on the right lowerside a bump. It's a little red and it sticks out. I only had sex one tyme last summer. I don't noe what it is... I think it mite be a bug bite...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry I know there are a few other threads. I found 9-10 weeks back a very small bump the size of a pin head about 1cm under the tip of my penis on the shaft. Can only be felt when erect and if you pull the skin appears white, feels hard and I'm very worrid now. Any ideas? Thanks

Penis Bump [ 3 Answers ]

Im 14 years old, never masturbate, and never had sex. I have this one bump on the left side of my penis, its looks like whitish inside and is round, it looks like its connected to my penis on the shaft. I know its nothing serious because it doesn't bother me but it look weird and it shouldn't be...

View more questions Search