Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstenanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Does it need an emissions test
    OK so I have a 1991 chevrolet blazer but it has a 1978 engine does it stillneed an emissions test
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2009, 10:09 AM

The only people who can accurately answer that question is your states emission testing people.
    cjeep23 Posts: 49, Reputation: 10

Jun 3, 2009, 10:10 AM
    Most likely it will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Civic passed emissions test but failed MIL/Check Engine light [ 2 Answers ]

My 2000 Honda Civic EX had a smog test and it passed the emissions but failed the engine computer test, so they say. They told me to drive the car 30 to 40 miles so that the computer would reset. Sounds a bit strange to me to have to drive that many miles to reset the car computer after the...

Evaporative emissions control sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 98 Cavalier & just replaced my plugs wires & air filter because the car was stalling. After doing this the problem continued so I purchased an OBD2 to test. I get the code P0452 which is Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Low Input. What is this & how do I get it fixed?

G-8 GW emissions agreement [ 1 Answers ]

At the G-8 summit an agreement was reached to “seriously consider” a proposal to halve greenhouse-gas emissions by 2050.The goal is not mandatory, but rather a “target.” One of the key factors in the proposal is the effort to get China and India on board, because without them,...

Honda Engine Light on Computer shows Emissions [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everybody-my 2000 Honda Civic engine light came on. I took it to Auto Zone and emissions showed up. The Auto Zone guy said I probably have a leak in one of the hoses. He even noticed my car is really shaky. Is this something I can take care of myself? How do I go about doing that? By all means I...

View more questions Search