Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khawajas Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 10:08 PM
    White screen displayed on Toshiba laptop M70-340
    Hi everybody,

I have a TOSHIBA M70-340 Laptop and I am facing a problem for the last few days.
    When I use my laptop, after almost 1 to 2 hours, it's screen turned to white. Nothing affect on it. Then I have to restart it and it wl start working fine for few hours n the same problem comes again.

Thanks
    Andrew Carstens Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 04:44 PM

Mite be a problem with the video adapter. Does the computer still appear to be running wile this is happening ?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 08:57 PM

Is an issue with laptops, here is some information that may/may not help at moment
    Laptop Repair Help Laptop LCD screen turned completely white

If you have an external monitor that you can hook up and it works out, issue would be one of the items listed in link above.

Is laptop still in warranty?

An external monitor may be short term answer till can get it looked at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba Laptop won't work until we activate on-screen keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have Toshiba Satellite A135-S4487. My keyboard won't work until I activate on-screen keyboard. I tried to uninstall keyboard drive from drive manager & restarting the system, but I did not find solution. I even checked BIOS settings. To temprlly solve my problem I kept onscreen...

Toshiba laptop [ 1 Answers ]

How to brock power on passward on toshiba laptop

Toshiba laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I have a window vista home basic operating system laptop When I open it ,it loads all its operation and it logs in( accepts user Name and passward ) and it has only a black screen with a visible curser . It doesnot go further( I mean it doesnot show the task bar with start menu and All the...

Laptop, blue screen, white lines then restarts [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason, my laptop will get a blue screen with white scrambled, jerky Lines. The lines resemble text, but I can't tell. After this happens it will restart itself. It happens every now and then. Any clues?

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

View more questions Search