Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Oct 7, 2006, 12:17 AM
    Name of this book...
    I had a book read to me in school that I can't remember the name of. It was something about a duck falling in love with a human. I don't remember much of it except the duck cuts its webbed feet to be more human-like. Please help!
    Thanks.
    cookie2000 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2006, 02:09 PM
    That sounds like a horrible topic for a kids book!!
    Was it a fable of some kind??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gre book ideas.. [ 2 Answers ]

Any ideas what's a good GRE book to start preparing for Grad school? Barron's.. kaplan... or.. Thanks.

Where is my book [ 1 Answers ]

I have install this excel program for almost 10 yrs now and been working fine until last week... I was working on a September program book that I save my work day on everyday and I do back up at the end of the month... on September 15 I tried to open my book and the book is nowhere to be find .I...

CSS e-Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am in need of an Advanced CSS e-Book. Any links would help me a lot. Sincere Regards Shaikh M. Zaid.

Title to a book [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I was told of a book about a boy who has an "imaginary" friend Mr. Beasley, but he is really the devil. That is all I have. I thought it would be simple cause I was told the title was "Mr. Beasley", but when I try to look it up, I get nothing. I don't believe anyone else knew that it...

View more questions Search