Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1hammer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Trouble
    Your parents put equal annual beginning-of-the-year deposits of $1,200 into an account earning 8% per year from the day you were born until your 18th birthday (a total of 19 deposits). How much money is in that account today?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2006, 12:51 AM
    FVoa = PMT [((1 + I)^n - 1) / I]
    FVoa = 1,200 [((1 + 0.08)^19 - 1) / 0.08]
    FVoa = 1,200 [((1.08)^19 - 1) / 0.08]
    FVoa = 1,200 [((1.08)^19 - 1) / 0.08]
    FVoa = 1,200 [(4.3157 - 1) / 0.08]
    FVoa = 1,200 [3.3157 / 0.08]
    FVoa = 1,200 [41.4463]
    FVoa = 49,735.56

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

I'm in trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression a while back. I'm on meds, but I think it is getting worse. I get in these terribly low spells, and just want to destroy something, so I started setting fires. I've started 2 grass fires, and then lit an old abandoned truck on fire. Has...

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search