Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artisticguy1987 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 11:45 AM
    My skin is red and swollen from monobenzone
    My skin is swollen, red, dry and is cracking, I feel burning what can I do to make skin feel cooler
    I've been using pure monobenzone I don't have vitiligo part of my skin is 10 shades lighter due to the depigmentation of the cream, I'm achieving my dream complexion but the process is too harsh
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 12:00 PM

May I say your problems are just beginning, you will soon find your skin turning white in some places and still dark in other, red, raw irritated skin all of that is in your future, I got the best results from mone, which are white spots like mj white, and speaking of mj that is your best result when using mono.

You wanted a moisturizer try almound glow oil, aloe vera, and st, ives has a really good vitamin e lotion which youlll need to rub on your entire body

Godd luck to you and yes using mono you'll need it
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 2, 2009, 11:54 PM

If u've burned use neosporin or any antibacterial cream. All day long. I think your mono mix is too strong. Or u could be exfoliationg too aggressively, using a soap that too harsh like kojic acid soap too often. If u been on mono for a while w/o problems you have started something new that you should discontinue... u will scar yourself I u don't stop.
    Likerose Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Use glycerine and avoid soap on affected areas.
    real soldier Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2009, 10:41 AM

You need to not use any products on your skin, but go to the docters and if the docter tell you to use a product that's recommended then use it, don't pick your skin, don't even rub it, skin is like car tire, the wrong moves you make will burn it and tire it out
    real soldier Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2009, 10:42 AM
    AND drink a lot of water as this is good for the skin, 15 sups a day is right.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2009, 07:46 PM

I suggest you stop
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 03:13 AM

Yeah stop and throw away the mono you got it only goes downhill frommm here my friend take it from someone who knows

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone, skin darkening [ 41 Answers ]

Hi , I have been using mono 40% from monobenzone.net for over a month and the results are as follows it brightens up nicely for a day or 2 and then the skin turns really really dark for about a week and it happens in a cycle, I understand the skin acts against the foreign object pushing up more...

Monobenzone on olive skin [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Guys/Girls/Ladies, I have been reading about the things on skin lightening section for a while... And as far as I remember, there are some members like Vahid, sara_uk and ligtherr Who has had some good experience with monobenzone... To them and also to the rest of the forum members, I...

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Damage skin from using monobenzone? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious to know is their anyone out there that has sufferd damage skin due to monobenzone use? And if so can you share your experience? I hear a lot of good stories about monobenzone but nobody wants to talk about the downside and in what time frame has one experience problems Thanks...

Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family [ 1 Answers ]

I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and...

View more questions Search