Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Want to buy a new laptop
    Hi @ all.
    I am a student and my profession is mechanical engeering. I need a new laptop but I'm not sure which model to buy. We study programms like AutoCAD... etc, so what model and performance wolud be the best?
    Thanks!
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 04:16 PM

No need to reply to this anymore since I got the best laptop I can imagine for me. For anyone wondering: It's a Asus N61Vg. Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

How do I reboot my laptop because I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop [ 3 Answers ]

How do I reboot my laptop beacause I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop

Connect laptop with XP to laptop with Vista [ 1 Answers ]

Easiest way to connect laptop with XP to laptop with Vista

Laptop [ 7 Answers ]

Laptop m100 windows xp touchpad not available how can I get it back 2 work I'm using a mouse I don't like the mouse I went into mouse properties still no touchpad on my laptop

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

View more questions Search