Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutterlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Blick wood carving
    I got a small wood carving at an auction signed by blick who I think is a native american carver does anyone know anything about him?
    cutterlady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 08:07 AM
    I must not be thinking the artist is Bass!!
    feb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 08:36 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right guy, found this on the web

He is a traditional singer, (wuudcarver) and is a fluent sperker of the yurok language. David Blick is a historic preservation officer for the US government. Hope this helps.

Feb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a sin to worship a picture, painting or carving of Jesus? [ 56 Answers ]

According to the 10 commandments we shall not make a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in the heaven above.Wouldnt a picture or a carving in church or home be considered a sin?Jesus is in heaven according to the Bible and our beliefs.I have always felt it is in faith we worship him.I...

Carving and etching eggs [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, As you know I am now trying to learn the art of carving eggs, Except I am a little confused what is the difference in carving an egg? And etching an egg/? Can anyone help? Also if anyone knows a good book or video for beginners on the art of carving I would love to know.

Carving on seashells [ 4 Answers ]

Was wondering if anyone has ever carved a scene on a seashell? If so any advise would be great , thanks, angie

Egg carving ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am wanting to try the art of egg carving.. Does anyone know how I can get started?? Tools I need? Books for beginners? The steps to learning this new art. Eggs just fasinate me, as you have seen before, am doing beading, painting, and pysanky, now want to try the new art for me of...

Pumpkin Carving [ 31 Answers ]

Have you carved your Pumpkin yet? Ben and Millie have done ours I thought id share it with you all, why don't you take a picture of yours too and share it. http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/curlybenswife/PA280072.jpg Oh nearly forgot Happy halloween

View more questions Search