Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2009, 06:03 AM
    Quick tips on how to lose weight
    I am trying to lose weight, but don't really have much time. Does anyone have any tips on how to lose weight fast, and keep it off? Or any links to a website which might help?
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Jun 2, 2009, 06:52 AM

Adderall!!
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Jun 5, 2009, 07:26 AM

First off I am so lazy lol. ANd I eat junk! I am proud to say I have given up soft drinks for almost a year now! And I was an addict! I used to drink ONLY cokes and NO water. Now I only drink water. Also I gave up candy.. that was very hard too at first but now I got used to it. I despise exercise! LOL but I decided to do something since I don't want to change my eating habits but I do watch my calories. So I got an exercise video from prevention.com it is 10 minute workouts. I have been doing them for about 2 months now and I can't see stopping. It was hard at first but now I simply get up 15 minutes earlier in the morning and do the kickboxing routine before I get ready every day! It's fun and I have lost a bunch of inches. I haven't measured myself but it is definitely visible difference and my clothes fit better! I have been losing weight as well but the inches came off first. I would try that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Can I lose weight on this Super Diet quick? [ 2 Answers ]

:o OK BEFORE MY 4 KIDS I USED TO WEIGH BETWEEN 140 & 150 NOW I AM CONSIDERED OVERWEIGHT = SO I DECIDED TO START THIS DIET... NOT SURE IF IT WILL HELP OR IF ITS SAFE! MY GOAL IS TO LOOSE BETWEEN 25LBS AND 50LBS!!! OK HERE IS MY DIET PLAN! 1. SPECIAL K CEREAL WITH SKIM MILK FOR BREAKFAST 2....

How to lose weight to look good quick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old I'm 5 foot 4 I weigh 170 I need help on how to lose quick weight to look good Plez! Help!

What are good quick weight loss tips [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... OK, here's the thing. One of my best friends and I are throwing our birthday parties together on Apr.14th. I'm not fat nor am I skinny. I'm what I like to call thick but I have these "luv handles" that I want to get rid of asap. Can somebody, anybody please tell me a good healthy...

I lose arousal quick [ 13 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old female, and have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We just recently started having sex its always been hard to get me ready to go, but now it seams like when he finally does get me frisky if he stops for too long (o say a sec or two) I all of a sudden lose the arousel feeling....

View more questions Search