Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CGCLEANER Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 04:22 AM
    collector doll ?
    I have inherited several authentic dolls, from makers such as ashton drake, georgetown colletions,
    I have the serial numbers of the dolls, but am getting no where as to find out what the value of these dolls are at this time.
    does anyone know how I can do this.

thanks, angie
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:55 AM

Hi again, Angie!

Would it be possible for you to post images of the dolls here? Also, what other markings, numbers, words or letters might be on them, please?

Thanks!
    CGCLEANER Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 04:51 AM
    I will post pics as soon as I can get them.
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 02:34 PM

Okay, thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Something with doll [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie about a little girl and a doll along time ago and can't remember the title.All I can remember is that the little girl dad was a doll maker and he gave his daughter a doll and the doll became evil and it mad the little girl like crazy to where she wanted to kill people.The...

Who is this doll? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about this doll. I bought her for my mom who loves dolls of all kinds, I wanted to give her some information about her when I gave it to her, but after searching and searching I found nothing of the kind. Please would or does any of you brilliant people...

Need to know the name of this 80's doll [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a little girl I wanted one of these dolls. I don't think they were around for very long. They were large dolls. They had different colored hair. The hair was very silky, shiny, and really curly. I think they came in colors like red, purple, pink, blue etc. They had large soft faces...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search