Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxgawjuzuxx Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2009, 03:42 AM
    My Dog Bit Me.
    Hey I don't think it's that bad & it was an accident but my dog likes playn on the trampoline & he got his foot stuck in the springs & went straight to him to help him & tried to let his foot free but he was trying to bite at the springs & accidentally bit my hand, it didn't puncture my skin there's just indents & bruised. I know it was an accident & his a sweet dog. He stopped straight away & wasn't viscious towards me.. luckily he wasn't injured at all by the springs. I just wasn't sure because none of my dogs have ever bit me. I didn't growl at him or anything I just ignored it because I'm sure it was accidental. Is this bad that he bit me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 04:03 AM

Well, it is unusual that a dog likes a trampoline and can't understand the inner workings of one, so therefore I can understand why he was confused. If you say he was biting at the springs to get his foot out I can understand that you rhand was in the way. I wouldn't worry about it. You know your dog better then anyone.

Bye the way can he do tricks on the trampoline ?

Regards

Tick

Jun 2, 2009, 04:08 AM

Thanks (: um he likes to be on the trampoline when my little sister jumps on it, I don't think his quiet figured out how it works to jump up & down on it, but when I play ball with him he likes to go get the ball & jump on to the trampoline returning it to me that way I don't know why lol. Or jumps off & on the trampoline back & forth lol I don't know why he does that either but he enjoys it.. thanks again for your reply on my posting.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 04:12 AM

I'm sure it was completely by accident as your said... he was probably trying to bite at the springs and caught your hand by mistake.

Now you know not to let the dog on the trampoline anymore.

Jun 2, 2009, 04:33 AM

Thanks (: makes me feel a better knowing that..
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Sometimes they might bite if they are in pain. I hope he didn't hurt himself, those springs can be dangerous.

It sounds like a total accident, if your hand was in the way.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Is it an accident when you step on your dog's paw? SURE. I'm sure your dog wonders what's up when something like that happens too. Nothing to even think twice about. Enjoy your dog.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 06:31 PM

My cat got a front claw hooked in a tiny opening on the bottom of our stove. While I was trying to unhook him, he clawed and bit at me because he felt trapped. He's never bit me before or since.

Jun 2, 2009, 07:43 PM

Thanks again & his fine his leg isn't bothering him & his running around as usual :)
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2458556
    There's some photos of him on there (:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 07:55 PM

OMG, he's adorable. What a cutie pie.

I'm glad he's okay. Like the others said, totally an accident.

Jun 2, 2009, 11:19 PM

Lol yer he is thanks (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search