Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2004, 04:21 PM
    Looking for some people on the run. Big times
    This person has 3 little onces and is pulling scam left to right and was told if she is caught she ain't going to live to tell just rumors. They need to be stop and put away for good. She runs with another female and 2 males. All I got is a cellular phone with her voice on it. She did me and another person and I told the cops but he said since there were no contract nothing can't be done. Can someone tell me where or what can I do to have them stop. The are being looked from all the way from California now in fort myers Florida.. they have California plates drive a green chevrolet truck like the one the has came out.. that looks like bronco type.. California plates.. someone tell me where can I go or do.. I want settle for no.. Please help... anybody
    STONY Posts: 82, Reputation: 11

Apr 27, 2006, 06:59 AM
    If Your Local Police Can Do Nothing, Contact The Nearest Fbi Office And See If They Can Help You Out. You Did Not Describe Any Detail Of What Happened But If It Involves A Felony And These Folks Have Crossed A State Line To Escape; The Fbi Might Be Very Intrested. Best Of Luck, Stony
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Um...

How about some details. Posting about a scam in the health and wellness section without more info is a bit confusing.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 08:28 AM
    Hi, elia,
    Does your state have an FBI department? Such as the TN Bureau of Investigation?
    Call them. report what you know. Or, call the FBI in Washington.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C stops running some times [ 3 Answers ]

My unit runs fine for a while and then suddenly stops. When it runs, I can measure 25VAC at the thermostat. When it stops, I have no 25VAC so I can not even run the fan in manual when it stops. After sitting for several hours, the system restarts and runs fine. I have checked the main...

Mini Daschound: How many times at day? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 5 month mini daschound, its apeears to be healty. I know this kind of dogs must be under 22 lb. of weight. Then I want to know ow many time at day I have to feed him and how many cups of food need. He is eating Eukanuba small breed. Thanks

How many times have you been sued? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hopping that someone can help me with this. I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds) Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact? Thanks.

Round Trip times [ 4 Answers ]

My Question is if Series of Round trip times(RTT) is given.Then how can we find out The Smoothed RTT,The Deviation in RTT,The Time out interval at each value.

View more questions Search