But I brokeup with him because we would hangout everyday but
    Most of the time we were quiet:( we were not talkative &
    I'm very shy with him. . I still like him and he still likes me

What should I do?

Please help!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 10:19 AM

Sweetheart, if you can figure out how to find something to talk about when you're with this guy, you're probably not ready for dating. How hold are you?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 12:23 AM

I wouldn't have broken up with him . I think you two are nervous cause you really like each other and you aren't use to each other yet you JUST began dating take it slow and give it time=) maybe ask him you guys can date again
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Jun 4, 2009, 11:39 AM

You just don't want to mess up, understandable, completley understandable
    But, sometimes in life, you just got to go out on a whim, and start a subjsct
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 12:54 PM

You should have gotten to know him first before you started going out with him. They say a relationship is a friendship on fire. You guys have to rekindle that friendship part. If you find yourself in a situtation where your with a guy and no conversation emerges then ask questions. Play any sports? Wahts your ethinic backround? Have you seen this movie? Have you ever_____? make the conversation interesting. Good Luck and I hope everything goes great. ;)
    biversen Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 07:49 PM

I would work on being friends first. Being friends first is best because you can then get over the akward stage of not knowing what to talk about. Then once you've mastered being friends, then you can see where that leads to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I be more talkative and less shy? [ 28 Answers ]

Well, I'm 20 yo guy and I never had a relationship of any kind with any girl, when I say any kind I mean *ANY*, I don't know how's the feeling of a kiss. I know how weird is to be 20 and never ever kissed a girl... but I like girls and I do feel that "butterflys in my stomache" feeling for a...

My Son, 12 yo, is too talkative, how to guide him ? [ 2 Answers ]

When watching TV programs, he likes to talk about the story to the family members, as if they are not watching the program... We have to ask him to shut up his mouth sometimes. How to guide him in order to stop this bad habit ? What occupation is most suitable for him in the future ?

View more questions Search