Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HrvSavag3r Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jun 1, 2009, 11:27 PM
    Is this really immature or is it just me?
    At school there's this girl. She really liked me for about 4months and I didn't have any feelings for her. Within the last week I ask out a completely different girl from the year bellow. And now the 1st girl is saying people want me bashed. And one of her friends who is my best friend says she wants me to get bashed because I didn't go out with her. So I confront her about it and she calls me a sleez, slaps me for no apperent reason and walks off.
    I hav'nt done anything to make her react other then not liking her as a mate. And at the moment I'm a little worried about it.
    Is there any advice any one can give about it please? Thanks :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 09:37 AM

She needs to grow up and realize a person can't go out with somebody simply because they want them to the feelings have to be mutual.

How would she feel if some guy she disliked asked her out, she said no and he treated her like that.

Girls can be childish when it comes to guys and friends.
    biversen Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2009, 08:13 PM

No its not just you. She is JEALOUS! She is being imature because she thinks if she can't have you, then nobody should. I wouldn't worry about her, forget her and be happy with your new girlfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immature 14 year old daughter [ 19 Answers ]

This is my first post and I am looking for some advice or a little clarity on something. I have a 14 year old daughter that is very gifted academically, but is extremely immature when it comes to life issues. She is fine socially when we are around other adults and is usually the teachers...

Immature Boys [ 9 Answers ]

I'm having trouble talking to guys in my age range(13-16). They all seem to be SO immature and unable to hold an intelligent conversation. I'm aware it's not healthy to talk to guys so much older than I am but it seems like I can't talk to guys my age. I know I'm not the only one suffering because...

Was I being unreasonable, immature, and difficult? [ 3 Answers ]

My guy friend and I were chatting on msn, and we always joke around and tease each other, but today one of us has cross the line. It was me >_>, so I apologized quickly and he accepted it, but he wanted to get me back, so he did something really mean. Basically what happened was, we were talking...

Am I immature or is he cold hearted? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together on and off for 6 years. We have a 3yr old together and 2 yrs ago we decided to be serious and stay together. We never got serious because we were both young and just having fun (I was 15yrs and he was 17yrs). He knows about everything in my past and I know...

My best friend is being immature! [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend hasn't been great friends with my girlfriend and now she won't talk to me at all just because I won't break up with her. I don't want to lose her as a friend though. She is someone that I can usually go to when I need help. But now that it's something she disagrees with, she is being...

View more questions Search