Ask
    neo_lover2000 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 07:18 PM
    basic calculator
    Mr Perito
    thanks for taking time to help me.:):)
    1 + 1 + 1 + 1

This the appearance of my calculator and how should it works

1. What I want to do is when I enter the first number it will be displayed on the Number 1 textbox.
    2. press + to add the two number
    3. when I enter the second number it will be displayed on the Number 2 textbox
    4. when I press + sign again, It will add the first and second number and display the sum on Display textbox

it also display the sum to the Flag textbox, eventually the flag value will be displayed on the Number 1 textbox

I think the Flag textbox temporarily store the sum of the first two number as are getting ready to enter a new number to be added

Sir It somehow work as the calculator in window, when you are continuously adding number when you hit the plus button it display the sum automatically with out pressing the equal sign
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

sir about the flag thing my prof. give it as a clue.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 07:32 PM
    It's a bad idea to enter your e-mail address. Spammers "harvest" e-mail addresses and you'll get millions of spam e-mail.

1 + 1 + 1 + 1

This the appearance of my calculator and how should it works

1. What I want to do is when I enter the first number it will be displayed on the Number 1 textbox.
    2. press + to add the two number
    You only have entered 1 number (in #1). There aren't 2 numbers to add.

3. when I enter the second number it will be displayed on the Number 2 textbox
    OK. Then you have to know that the first number has been entered. A "flag" can tell you that -- or you could just look for a number in TextBox1.

4. when I press + sign again, It will add the first and second number and display the sum on Display textbox

it also display the sum to the Flag textbox, eventually the flag value will be displayed on the Number 1 textbox
    What do you mean, eventually?

I think the Flag textbox temporarily store the sum of the first two number as are getting ready to enter a new number to be added

Sir It somehow work as the calculator in window, when you are continuously adding number when you hit the plus button it display the sum automatically with out pressing the equal sign.
    I'll do some work on this in the morning for you. I think your fundamental problem is that you don't understand what you want the program to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basic code for calculator [ 8 Answers ]

I am a student at college in somaliland. One of my instructors told me to write a small programme for a calculator in visual basic 6.0. so, I'm stuck with this. Help me with the codes.

Basic calculator [ 2 Answers ]

I already finish a very simple calculator,actually it has only four buttons. at first its working fine but when add another feature its not working anymore. I will describe first the appearance of my calculator, its has a button for number 1, plus button, equals button, clear button, it has...

About basic calculator [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know what's the code for basic calculator, but what's I want to know more is about the operator "*+-/", what I want to do is what if I click in the first number then add it to the second number then add it again with the next number, the catch is when I click the + sign the second time it...

How to make a calculator in visual basic 6 [ 1 Answers ]

How to make a calculator in visual basic 6, what are the codes for it?

How to do e-0.05 on a calculator [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, What are the exact steps I press on a calculator to do the following: - 40e-0.05 I keep getting the wrong answer? Any help is appreciated

View more questions Search