Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plane97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 06:57 PM
    Can I drink a 2000 Lafon-Rochet now?
    What value for a charity wine auction can I list a 2000 Château Lafon-Rochet, Saint-Estephe? When will it be at its prime to open?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 07:01 PM
    I don't know how you mark up for charity, but this wine retails for about $55. Yes, you can drink it now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just one drink? [ 1 Answers ]

If you drink one beer and have an EtG the next morning, how likely is it going to show up?

Cat won't drink enough [ 10 Answers ]

Was wandering if anybody would know a trick I could do to get my cat to drink more. I place fresh water out and when I go to give him more it doesn't seem to be even touched. Thank you in advance for any ideas.:confused:

Do I Drink Too Much? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I really like drinking, if it were up to me I would drink 24/7. I usually drink on weekends and if so, I drink a lot. Like I'll have up to 6 or 7 drinks of my own. If I happen to have the money to buy booze on a weekday I will but I drink less then (like 3 or 4 drinks) but only because of the...

Can I drink this [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased on eBay a bottle of cherry marnier liqueur about 30 years old. It is unopened, never opened and around 48 proof Is it safe to drink

Dog won't drink when alone [ 2 Answers ]

My dog will not drink water when he is home alone. Recently this has been causing issues, I believe, with heat/dehydration. He has twice collapsed after I get home from work. I have have started giving him a bowl of gatorade before leaving for work so that he has SOME fluids in his system. The...

View more questions Search