Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 11:36 AM
    Weird '''''''s.
    Hi there,

I'm having a strange problem, that only happens with the internet. Sometimes when I'm typing in a window the computer will start typing ''''' for me... And won't stop. It's really annoying. What's going on and how do I fix it?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 11:39 AM

Is it a laptop?
    Is it possible you spilled something sticky on your keyboard?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 11:46 AM

Yes, it's a laptop. It's not the key sticking. It only does it on certain sites, and does it every time on that site. Sometimes it does it on AMHD, but not always.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I weird? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 14 I'm in the 8th grade and I HATE make up and I don't like wearing skirts or dresses... I barely ever wear shorts all I like to wear is blue jeans a t-shirt and my hoodie... is that weird??

Ex being weird [ 4 Answers ]

OK I guess that I'll have to start from the begging... My ex-boyfriend and I were dating for 2 years and he randomly decided to dump me in the middle of a horrible snow storm. The day before the breakup everything was perfect. It seems he just snapped overnight for no reason. He said that he did...

Is it weird? [ 23 Answers ]

Would you guys think it would be weird if your (male) boss put his hands on either side of your thighs like... in line with that crease of the top of your leg and butt, but from like behind you.. Like you were standing in front of him and to the left, and he was sort of squatted down diagonally...

This is weird! [ 2 Answers ]

I think a secret route behind my house is haunted. Its really really old and wrecked and one time I saw somebody in there I didn't see his face, but I think he heard me coming because he ran away I went back there later and there was a rope hanging from a tree to a fence and the fence was all...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search