Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danettesoto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Losing my home
    Please help my husband left me and I was unaware that we were behind on house payments the loan is in his name, we are both on the house title, he changed his/ mine mailing address and had all going to him now they are foreclosing on the house June 2, 2009 no one would talk to me cause his name on the loan. They worst is he is not from this country he married 1st wife to stay here, they divorced then he married me I put him through school he graduated a year ago and this last year all he has wanted to do is get a divorce. This man does not deserve to be in this country! I worked hard for us and last summer herniated a disc at work now can't work like I did and am losing everything while he has a nursing degree and a good income
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 07:46 AM

If your question is how can you stop a foreclosure, you cannot. You are not on the paperwork for the house (from what I can tell) and this is not your debt.

Only he can stop the foreclosure.
    ForeclosureHelp Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Jun 8, 2009, 04:11 PM

Did the property go to Sheriff Sale yet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Job - Losing House - Losing Relationship! [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f & I were OK until a year ago when he lost his very lucatrive job. We've used all our savings & we've maxed our cc's to no avail. We're behind on the house we live in in which he's the only one on mtg. this house has no equity. We have another house under both our names in another state...

Losing your home, by repossion [ 1 Answers ]

My home is being repossed from me, where do I stand and what should I do

Losing your home to foreclosures [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord is basically sending somebody else to do her job.I haven't spoke with her in 2 months she sending her friend to pick up the rent on the 26th of the month & he's trying to get over because he tried to tell me I was short but when I argued him down that I wasn't he saaid I would have to...

View more questions Search