Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SanCedarRapids Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Home based typing opportunities
    I was wondering if there is anyone that is aware of typing on-line opportunities - I've researched some of the ads that are out there but it becomes a virtual nightmare when you try to eliminate online scams. Anyone out there have good advice:
    julsky Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Hi there, we're on the same boat I must say. I am also looking for home-based jobs. If you do a search, results are overwhelming but, as you said, some will really make you skeptical because they will ask for a certain joining fee before you can start doing work at home. My advice for you is to research first about the company, view their website (if they have one) and most importantly, check their reputation and credibility at this site:
    http://search.bbb.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business registrations [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: lor="Red"] hi i would like to register for a home based business, but i have no way of sending my fees to the survey company, they only accept credit cards or money order (canada / usa). i don't have a credit card, and i am in cebu,...

Typing at home [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an online business where I can do typing at home to earn extra money. I have had 5 years of typing and can type 60wpm. I can work at this from 10 hours to 50 hours a week. Signed csnow51

Home Based Business Article [ 3 Answers ]

www.dynamic-xchange.com/home-based-business.php

Home based biz New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I own a power washing business on the jersey shore(ocean and monmouth counties).I'm looking for someone who would be interested in marketing my services by phone or putting advertisements on peoples doorknobs.must be clean cut,honest and responsible.you would work on a commission basis.no hard...

View more questions Search