Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ravergurly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 09:06 AM
    I would love an english to sanskrit translation
    My partner recently passed away and I would love to have a poem translated into sanskrit for a tattoo.

'My heart still aches in sadness, and secret tears still flow, what it meant to lose you, no one will ever know, I still love you Ken, forever and ever babe.'

Ken is prnounced 'ken'

Would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me out here.
    mbelopedro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2010, 09:45 AM
    Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I was wondering if someone could please translate "strength through hope" into sanskrit for me. -Thanks!! :)

English to Sanskrit Translation! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this site. I would like the phrase "I am strong enough" translated into sanskrit. I am looking to get this tattooed on me and I would be most appreciative if anyone could translate this for me. I would also like to know if the phrase can be written vertically instead of...

Name translation from english to sanskrit [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to know if anyone can help me translate three of my family member's names into sanskrit as I would like to this for a tattoo. If anyone can help me, that would be wonderful. Here are the names: Name 1: Dana (first a is pronounced as a long a) Name 2: Rhett (e is pronounced...

Translation from english to sanskrit [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone translate "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" and also "Be Still"

English to Sanskrit Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Please assist with translating the following phrase into sanskrit, the shortest possible way please, as I intend on getting it tattooed. "that which does not destroy, strengthens me" Many thanks Masthi

View more questions Search