Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandafxoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 08:00 AM
    I'm over wieght and need to lose wieght fast
    Hi my name is amanda I'm 20 years old I had a daughter when I was 18 I wieghted 150 pounds be for I got pregnant and now I wirght 210 I really want and need to lose wieght as much as I can and still stay healthy I need to lose it as soon as possible, how can I do this in a healthy way please help me
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 11:04 AM

The best diet plan ever...

ELEM plan. Eat less, exercise more.

Put yourself on a 1500-1700 calorie diet focusing on healthy foots (think natural foods) and exercise every day with a goal of at least 500 calories burnt per day.

This should give you a healthy weight loss of about 2 pounds a week.

DO NOT skip meals. Your body needs food... even to lose weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to lose wieght [ 1 Answers ]

I am always waking up so stiff and its hard for me to get out of the bed. Everyday I tell myself that I am going to get up and walk or something but i don't make it.I tried exercising one time and i hurt my back. I am 5''0 and 200lbs how can i lose weight without doing to much to hurt my self.

Lose wieght [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 150 pounds my mom thinks I should lose 20 or more pounds :rolleyes::eek: Should I lose pounds or stay I might have diabetes what should I do?? :(:(:confused:

I really want to loose wieght and fast! [ 5 Answers ]

Im 15 and I'm about 5'3 I weigh about 8 stone and am size 8/10, I wouldn't say I was fat but I wouldn say I was thin either! I want to drop down to a size 2/4 and weigh around 6 and a half stone, does anyone have any tips on dietin and how long it will take me to reach my target wieght!

How to lose wieght? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I have one more problem with my life.. and that's my wieght as you know I'm 15 going on to 16 and I weigh 180 pounds... I've always been overwieght... I have a slow metabolism... I tried No carb diets, and in 1 week I lost 7 - 10 pounds but I feel really dizzy and tired and I womit a lot.. so I...

View more questions Search