Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josuac Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Download website
    Hi Guys

I was using a publishing program called print artist 4.0 by sierra for some time
    Now.I delete some stuff from PC including a architectural program by sierra.Ithan accidentally erase the publishing program from my PC .I than tried to load the program fom my cd and found it corrupted big time.Than I tried to restore my PC to an earlier time ,an it worked it brought my program
    Back ,but with halve the files which means it won't start or open.

Can anybody direct me to a download site where I can download the software from.Hate to lose this program it's a excellent program

Thanks guys
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2006, 07:28 AM
    You want to uninstall PA completely, then reinstall.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 6, 2006, 08:27 AM
    If your original software is damaged, you can usually get scratched CD's repaired at a local used music store. If that's not an option, you can still find this software on eBay for under $10.

Sierra sold those products to Nova Development in 2004, so you are not likely going to be able to find a legal download of this app.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Download Trojan... [ 8 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have had a virus on my computer for some time now and I knew where it was and never was able to get it removed, I didn't worry about it too much because it didn't seem to be doing much to my comp[uter and because I have spyware doctor, norton corporate, ad aware, search and destroy...

How to download [ 18 Answers ]

Hi , We find few music album sites, wherein we can just play the music online. What needs to be done if we want to download the music and save them into our local drive. I tried doing that, but always end up with saving as "Html" or "Real Player Presentation" format and cannot be played...

Can't download ANYTHING! [ 13 Answers ]

My computer has just recovered from a problem in which was solved by the removing of display drivers. While I doubt that shouldn't affect my downloading, I can't think of anything that is wrong with my computer for it to be as such. Now I can't even download new drivers. I need help!! :( ...

DSL Download problem... [ 6 Answers ]

In one of my Friends PC I face the following problem. He has a DSL cable connection, When he tries to connect to Yahoo Mails the System slows down & the Cable connection Properities say 10.0Mbps,send & Receive packets says 1,908 & 1,008 rspectively & doesnot move beyond that value even after 1...

Download [ 1 Answers ]

Can you download all material on a hotmaill account in one go onto a c.d and how please.

View more questions Search