Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 02:08 AM
    Parking companies
    Ok, I realize this is not the website to seek this out but does anybody know of any car parking companies that are seeking management? If so please let me know. Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2006, 05:43 AM
    Try monster.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car stolen from parking lot [ 7 Answers ]

I parked my car in a covered parking garage adjacent to the Seattle Opera House and it was stolen. Do I have a legitimate claim against the lot?

Parking in van nuys [ 1 Answers ]

If any of you live in la you know parking sucks.I live in an apt here in van nuys and have notbeen given an assiged parking spot by my land lord when I moved in he told me that since I'm live in a studio apt I do not get a parking seemed fine for about 2 weeks the street parking was spacious.Now I...

Swimming in the Parking Lot [ 2 Answers ]

In Missouri, Apartment complex throughway and parking lot (no carports or garages) is littered with potholes several inches deep, enough to ruin your undercarriage, transmission, and alignment if you hit one. One deep pothole every few feet, littered with several other potholes. It looks...

Parking [ 5 Answers ]

Problem with parking space in my city has gotten so bad, that I need some advice on dealing with some stupid mistakes done by people. I live in Zagreb, Croatia's capitol (and biggest) city. Zagreb has just under 1 million citizens. In my neighbourhood, in the last year parking space just...

Parking ticket?  HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

I sold a car on 02-04-2001 and it keeps coming back a costing me money. I was just sent a parking ticket bill that was giving to the car on 04-01-2001, 2 months after I sold it. I sent in a "lelease of liability" to the DMV when I sold it but it wasent recorded. Now I get a bill for $250 for a...

View more questions Search