Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yassely Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2006, 12:32 AM
    Does this mean I have mental problems?

Hi my name is caroline I have a real problem I just don't know but since I was little girl I have like another person inside of me look let me explain to you so you don't think I'm a freek, look I fell like I have more than one personlity when I talk to myself meaning thinking ifeel like somebody else is feeling my pain and tell me what to do and sometime it just tell me that I'm just deprees that take things slowly, do I'm a crazy person or do I have mental problem and the thing I'm just scared to tell my doctor because I just don't want then to think that I have mental problem and some times I can feel what is going to happen to anybody that I know and that really scared me
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:36 AM
    Don't be ashamed to go see a doctor or a physcologist. These doctors see and hear of the same kind of issues everyday from different people so its not new to them.

Oct 6, 2006, 12:49 AM
    But if they told me I got mental problem and I have to go to psychiatric I'm so scared for reall you don't know I'm a really trong person I show everybody that I'm strong that I don't care about nothing but I really do and a lot
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 12:58 AM
    Well you just proved to me that you care.
    When some people try to come across as hard tough and strong most of the times its just a front and nothing more and nothing less.

If you go now and you get these sort of results not better to find out now instead of in the long run and matters get worse.

Better safer than sorry!

Oct 6, 2006, 01:03 AM
    Its truth I'm follow your advicee and I'm go to the doctor thanks
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 01:13 AM
    My pleasure :) x

Oct 6, 2006, 01:28 AM
    Ill tell u what they toldme OK
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 01:37 AM
    Please do

Oct 6, 2006, 07:10 PM
    I have a question are you the same1 that I was talking bfore in the other room
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Yes why?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2006, 06:20 PM
    I personally do not think you have a mental ill problem. What your describing sounds okay, some people experience this. As far as knowing about things or other stuff that is going to happen. Many more people are opened to those kind of experiances now a days and there is nothing to be scared about.

Joe
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 7, 2006, 06:42 PM
    Some of us have the need to express a concern to ourselves... as long as you know and understand that you are talking to yourself... you are OK.. do not be afraid to talk with professional help... so not allow them to place in specialcare right now... you seem to have a concentration problem... their are supports for this contact the National Association for Psychiatry... ask for supplements instead of medication if possible... this could be something as simple as a esteem problem... never be afraid to speak to someone/profesional about your concerns... if you want to know for sure usually it will take two visit... ;)

Oct 7, 2006, 07:09 PM

No because I thought it was somebody else wit your nick

Oct 7, 2006, 08:57 PM
    You knew you were someone else and reacted to this other while aware of the existence... you just want some one to tell you... you need to be medicated and place where you may not do harm to yourself and worse others... most people with challenges are not aware of the other... nice to read this... still call and ask the question not that you are losing your mind... you are having problems with life... and this has become an distraction with reality

Oct 8, 2006, 12:08 AM
    Yeah I think is OK but I can't get use to all the time I see thing that are going to happen and I can't do nothing about it because no body believe me that's the problem just my sis and brother they the only one that knows

Oct 8, 2006, 12:10 AM
    N yeah sometime I talk to myself but I know I'm doing that but it just this stranger feellin that tell me things that not eve me can understand
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2006, 11:57 PM
    We all talk to ourselves :D don't worry!
    I believe that talking to one self is good because no one understands you better than yourself ;)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2006, 07:18 AM
    Talking to ourselves is completely normal. There are times we have conflicting views within ourselves. It is normal. You do not need drugs.
    marshbog7 Posts: 31, Reputation: -5

Oct 17, 2006, 07:44 AM
    I have something inside of me, everyone has different characteristics to there personality, different faces. For example there's me marsha- Shy, Self-oppinionated, kind and there's the personailty I hide, samantha- Cold, Calculated, angry and sly.

Ive been seeing a psychologist for 5 years know , I told them about sam and she kind of calmed down after that. Just be careful what you tell them, if I told them that sam was getting angry and hurt people they would probably section me.

Oct 17, 2006, 08:49 AM
    There is nothing wrong with seeking professional help.. talk to a sociologist and a psychologist... tell them your feeling... if you have insurance check to see what is covered... but do check for help... also... question do theses issues come in a dream like state... if so talk it over with professionals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search