Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddtswife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Deleting Webroot Spy Sweeper
    I am trying to re install McAfee but can't get past the screen that reports the alleged existence of Webroot Spy Sweeper w/ AntiVirus on my machine. Apparently this program conflicts with VirusScan, but I can't find anything Webroot-related via Control Panel, search or Windows Explorer... How can I delete it if I can't find it?
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2009, 01:33 PM

I won't ask your reasoning behind installing McAfee (as crazy as that is) however, there is a removal tool that you can download here

Have fun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot remove Webroot Spy Sweeper. [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to install McAfee Total Protection and I cannot install it because it says that Webroot Spy Sweeper has to be removed first and it is interfering with the installation of the antivirus for McAfee. I do not have an entry in Add/Remove Programs and efforts to remove keys from the...

I can't remove webroot spyware [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I had deleted the webroot spyware from my PC, I am trying to download McAfee internet security and it says it can't do so unless I remove the webroot spyware, when I did a search it is in the hidden files, I tried to delete it and it wouldn't let me, I got rid of the webroot disc along...

Troj/wlhack-F Webroot can't seem to quarantine it [ 3 Answers ]

My webroot scan can't seem to quarantine a trojan/virus labeled Troj/wlhack-f An alert comes up saying that a threat was detected running in memory. To ensure proper removal of this threat, close any applications that are currently open and click OK. I can tell you that I don't have any...

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

View more questions Search